|Salary||£10.00 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Commis Chef/Chef de Partie responsibilities:
- Work well under pressure and within a busy team.
- Work with the other Chefs
- Health & Safety safety/food hygiene
Commis/Chef de Partie Requirements:
- Experience at CDP or Commis level.
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in the team
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- An opportunity to work in a first class lounge and Learn new skills and gain experience.
Because of the security surrounding Heathrow Airport, there are additional vetting Requirements:
- Police Clearance (CRB/DBS). We have the facility to apply for you
- 5 years of work history.
- 5 years of address history.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.