COMMIS / CHEF DE PARTIE - CORPORATE HOTEL
|Job Title:||COMMIS / CHEF DE PARTIE - CORPORATE HOTEL|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £9.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 14:43|
£8.50-9.50 PER HOUR
39 hour contract with overtime available realistic hours of 45 hours a week
Commis Chef & Chef De Partie for a corporate hotel in Guildford. You’ll be working for a great company with fantastic training and progression. Food is mainly fresh, with a lot of corporate guests coming to stay at the hotel, they have 15 meeting rooms on site alongside the Restaurant as well as Events throughout the year this is a busy site and an exciting time to join the team.
With great future plans to continuously improve and enhance the service to guests, they are looking for someone with the enthusiasm and passion to work within the friendly and engaging kitchen brigade, who will contribute to the overall success of the hotel.
You’ll have access to their fitness room and pool, as well as the normal company benefits, 2 days off per week, and meals on duty. Travelling to this location is very easy via public transport.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Chef
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Working closely with the team
- Using fresh ingredients to produce high quality, appetising food
What you need to be successful in the Chef role
- Past experience working in hotels/sous chef role
- Excellent communication and able to work as part of a team
- Works well under pressure
- NVQ’s level 1, 2 or equivalent
- Passion for producing quality food to the best of your ability
Rewards and Benefits of the Chef role
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends and family;
- 50% off Food and Beverage within all properties;
- Free meals on duty;
- Cycle to Work Scheme;
- Pension Scheme;
- Birthday and Anniversary Awards including overnight stay;
- Free uniform
- Training and development opportunities with recognised qualifications;
- Internal vacancy opportunities;
- Department Incentive bonus schemes and much much more...
To Apply - Simply click the ‘APPLY’ button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's