|Location||Bicester, Oxfordshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £19000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Position: Apprenticeship / Commis Chefs
Location: Bicester, OX2
Type: Permanent, 42.5 hours per week (07:00-16:30 / Alternative Weekends off)
An exciting opportunity for 2 apprenticeship / Commis Chefs has arisen with a leading garden centre group based in Bicester. The aim of the role is to work with all the team helping with kitchen duties and prep. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn all of the skills required to progress into a cooking career.
- A basic knowledge of food hygiene.
- Being able to work as part of a team.
- Working to progress your chef skills
- Share of gratuities
- Competive salary
- Full training given
- Excellent career progression opportunities within the company
- Excellent company discounts and benefits
- Pension scheme
Interviews for this role will be taking place as early as next week, so don't miss out on this great opportunity. Apply now for immediate consideration