|Location||Southampton, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£8.50 - £9.00 per hour + All Overtime Paid||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
A fabulous and independent Pub situated in Netley Abbey they are currently recruiting for a Commis Chef to assist in leading their brigade. This restaurant serves a selection of dishes to a high standard, from locally sourced produce. As a Commis Chef you will work a minimum of 35 hrs a week but may be more depending on business needs. Straight Shifts - Team of 4x - Hourly Rate all overtime paid.
Your main responsibilities as Commis Chef will include:
- Ensuring minimum kitchen wastage
- Assist with deliveries and monitoring stock rotation
- Learn and record skills and recipes from Senior Chefs
- Assist Senior Chefs with daily tasks of food preparation
What you need to get the job as a Commis Chef:
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Own transport or cycling is essential due to a rural location
The Reward - Commis Chef:
- £8.50-£9.00 p/h + Tips
- 2.5 days off per week
- A team of professional and friendly staff
- Opportunity for development and progression
How to apply:
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to submit your application.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019