Commis Chef-Pub-£16k + Tips-Preston Candover
|Job Title:||Commis Chef-Pub-£16k + Tips-Preston Candover|
|Salary:||£16000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 15:20|
A Commis Chef is required for a fresh food-led pub on the outskirts of Preston Candover, who are extremely passionate about good food having been recognised in local guides. This family run pub serve fresh, locally sourced food and have an excellent reputation as one of the finest country dining pubs in the area. The successful candidate will assist the kitchen in the smooth running of the pub and will work 5/7 days, a variety of shifts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Commis Chef
- Prepare and cook dishes to the required standard
- Ensure food safety/health & hygiene
- Ensure all areas are clean and tidy after service
- Previous experience as Commis Chef or NVQ level 2 in Cookery
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- A salary of £16,000 + Tips
- Staff Accommodation available if required
- The benefit of tips for excellent service
ACT NOW: Press the ‘Apply’ Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's