COMMIS CHEF - PRESTIGE SCHOOL - £9.13PER HOUR
|Job Title:||COMMIS CHEF - PRESTIGE SCHOOL - £9.13PER HOUR|
|Salary:||£9.13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bethany Day|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 09:22|
42 WEEKS A YEAR
£9.13 PER HOUR
GREAT WORK / LIFE BALANCE - STRAIGHT SHIFTS!
The basic salary for this post is £15,338 per annum pro rata plus £1,851 holiday pay (total £17,189 per per year).
You will need your own mode of transport to get to this location
Recruiting for a Commis Chef to join one of the country’s premier Boarding & Day Schools located in Hook, you will work within the team to help prepare and serve a variety of high quality meals for both pupils as well as staff alongside Hospitality & Events at the school throughout the year.
This role is 40 hours a week, straight shifts hours between 7am and 7pm. Weekend work is shared between the team on a rota basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a great team and progress their career.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the production of an assortment of meals
- Help with the service of food as required
- Stock rotation
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and tidy in compliance with college & statutory H&S regulations
- Assist the chefs in temperature controls and recordings
- Ensure all deliveries are correctly and appropriately stored
The ideal candidate will have:
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative and to be a pro-active team member
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Free use of College’s sports facilities
- Lunches provided term-time (on full working days)
- free parking
- Eligibility for contributory group medical insurance, death in service cover, contributory group personal pension scheme
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's