Commis Chef - Golf Club - £18 - £21k
Recruiting for a passionate Chef to join this busy kitchen environment within a well-known Buckinghamshire golf club located near High Wycombe.
You'll work 40 hours, straight shifts, offering a better work/life balance than a lot of catering positions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef (High Wycombe):
* Must be able to work on multiple sections
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef (High Wycombe):
* A real passion and flair for high quality, freshly prepared food
* Proven ability in a kitchen
* A desire to learn and constantly develop your skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* A great personality to bring to the team
* Staff Uniform
* 40 hour Week
* Straight Shifts
* Free meals on duty
* Free parking
* Use of Golf Course
* Work Pension Scheme
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.