Commis chef-Education-£16,300-Bury St Edmunds
|Job Title:||Commis chef-Education-£16,300-Bury St Edmunds|
|Location:||Bury St Edmunds|
|Salary:||£16500 - £17000 per annum, Benefits: No evenings , straight shifts|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 13:23|
Exciting opportunity for an individuals who are looking for a work/life balance position in Catering Industry. Contract Catering unit in Bury St Edmunds that is fresh food led would like to welcome in their team a commis chef
Shift patterns - 6.30am-3.30pm ; 11am-8pm ( 40 hours a week) - overtime paid.
What do you need to get a job as a Chef in our brigade( Bury St Edmunds):
- Food allergen awareness certificate
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work well in a high volume catering environment
What will we require from you as a Chef( Bury St Edmunds):
- To be organised in your tasks and prioritise your work
- Keep on top of your ordering, stock takes and deliveries
- To be responsible for your section and be able to assist on other sections
- To comply with Health & Safety at Work and Food Health & Safety legislations
What can you expect working with us as a Chef( Bury St Edmunds):
- You will be engaged in persistent career development
- A professional and friendly team
- Meals on duty
How to apply:
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to submit your application.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's