|Job Title:||Head Chef|
|Salary:||£38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Bakutis|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 14:46|
Head Chef with Rosette Experience in Winchester City Centre
Full Time Permanent
Hourly rate/Salary: Annual Salary of up to £38,000 + Tips
We are recruiting for a Head Chef required in a beautiful town called Winchester. This boutique pub/restaurant with rooms is based centrally. The Kitchen operates an impressive A la carte menu and cooks to 2AA Rosette Level.
You’ll be working with seasonal, local and regional ingredients, in a well-equipped kitchen – within a company that really understands the importance of passion & creativity.
- Full Time, Permanent Contract.
- You will be required to work around 50 hours per week – depending on business needs.
- Working a mixture of Shifts on a 5 out of 7 day working week.
- Live in Accommodation is a possibility – please enquire for more details.
- Work for a company that shares your passion for food
- Benefit from a competitive salary, great discounts (including 20% off in all sister establishments), paid holiday & chances to gain recognised internal accolades
- Enjoy the creativity and freedom of leading the kitchen whilst developing your own menu
- Comprehensive management raining in all aspects; stock, financials, employment law & leadership.
- City Centre location, train & bus links within a short walk
Being a Head Chef is a real challenge, so you can count on the full support of a team of Executive Chefs and our other teams within the group to help you to develop your business.
Looking after the kitchen however is your domain. You’ll lead your team expertly through service, and you’ll take full control of the food side of the business. We encourage our chefs to implement new cooking techniques whilst providing our customers with a traditional foundation of great pub classics.
That means you’ll need a commercial head, as well as exceptional cooking skills. You’ll also be a great communicator, calm under pressure, and you’ll be driven by a shared vision of success and a company that will give you the tools to do so.
But most importantly, you’ll show real passion for fresh food. Here we’re determined to do pub food differently –this is your chance to be part of something unique.
We offer a Competitive Salary of up to £38,000 per annum + a share of Tips. Onsite accommodation is also a possibility so please ask for more details.
Does this sound like the place for you?
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's