Job title: Commis chef - Daytime hours
Location: Brighton- Outskirts, Sussex
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Salary: £23,000 per annum - Depending on experience
Hours: 7:30am-5:30pm, every other weekend off
Shifts: every other weekend off
- training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
- Work life balance
Commis chef - Daytime hours
A commis chef required for a retail unit in Brighton area. Offering a variety of food in a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere. The successful candidate will work day time hours with alternate weekends off! This an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a work/life balance in a fast paced Café.
Own transport needed
- Cook and serve meals to the required standard
- Ensuring all Health & Safety standards are met
- Health & Safety/Food hygiene
Commis chef requirements :
- Experience in a fast paced establishment
- Strong communication
- Previous experience working in a similar catering environment is essential for this role.
- Salary of up to £23,000 per annum
- Daytime working hours
- Career development
- Work/life balance
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.