COMMIS CHEF - PRESTIGE BOARDING SCHOOL
48 WEEKS OF THE YEAR
STRAIGHT SHIFTS - 40 HOURS A WEEK
7AM UNTIL 3:30PM OR 11:30AM UNTIL 8PM
Recruiting a Commis chef to join a prestige Boarding School near Godalming, located half a mile away from Witley train station, you will be working for a leading Contract Catering company within the Education Sector of the Catering Industry, you will be a talented, passionate and a driven chef and will work within a great team with a real supportive network.
This is a high volume service catering for around 500 children for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner, as well as the day to day catering of the School the hospitality side of the business is expanding, throughout the summer holidays they also have summer lets.
You will work 5/7 days, straight shifts, and hours being roughly 7am until 3:30pm / 11:30am until 8pm
The Requirements of the role;
- Ideally have experience working within Education catering
- Be a team player, and enjoy succeeding as a team
- Possess great customer service skills
- Have a flexible approach to work
What you need to get the Chef De Partie role
- Experience within a similar environment
- Passion about food, fresh food knowledge, keeping up to date with modern food trends
- Knowledge of dietary requirements and Allergens.
- Good organisational & communication skills
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.