5* COUNTRY HOUSE HOTEL
£20,492 + SERVICE CHARGE
4 DAYS ON 3 DAYS OFF
COMMIS CHEF - 3AA ROSETTE RESTAURANT
COMMIS CHEF - AMERCIAN / BRITISH RESTAURANT
- Service Charge
- Local Staff Accommodation
- Free staff meals
- Free shuttle to and from Maidenhead
- Discount on Spa treatment and products
- Friends and Family rate
- 25% discount on all Food Beverage
- …and much more
Recruiting Commis Chef's for one of the UK's most prestige 5* Country House Hotels located in Maidenhead set in over 350 acres of national trust grounds and is over 350 years old.
Renowned for boasting a 3AA Restaurant alongside a more laid back restaurant concept based on British / American cuisines, the Commis Chef's work as part of a team to create the best dishes for guests, and deliver unforgettable experiences for them, from breakfast right through to dinner, to ensure that every guest wants to return.
To assist in the preparation and service of food for guests and staff under the supervision of the Sous Chef/Chef de Partie.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To take pride in high standards of specified work in accordance with the Executive Head Chef's instructions
- To prepare, cook and serve food delegated as your responsibility, to be passionate about the highest possible quality is maintained and that agreed standards for food preparation and presentation are met at all times under guidance from a senior chef
- To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section
- To take pride in achieving food cost, kitchen standard and overall objectives
- To take ownership and carry out daily and weekly procedures, including temperature checks, food labelling/dating and storage
- To be fully aware of all hygiene control and chemicals used in the work place
- To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables the hotel to achieve the objective of being a market leader in the luxury hotel sector.
Ideal Background -
- A real passion and flair for high quality, freshly prepared food
- Proven ability at Commis
- A desire to learn and constantly develop your skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A great personality to bring to the team
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.