|Location||Chichester, West Sussex||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £17680.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Commis Chef - £17,680.00 per annum - 4* Hotel
Our client is a fabulous 4 star hotel set in beautifully landscaped grounds in the West Sussex countryside - Chichester. This hotel covers weddings and functions throughout the year. The Restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard. They are currently recruiting for an ambitious Commis Chef to join their team. As a Commis Chef you will work 5 out of 7 days per week - various shifts.
Your main responsibilities as Commis Chef (Chichester):
- Assist Senior Chefs with daily tasks of food preparation.
- Ensuring minimum kitchen wastage.
- Assist with deliveries and monitoring stock rotation.
- Learn and record skills and recipes from Senior Chefs
What you need to get the job as Commis Chef (Chichester):
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Flexible approach to work
The Reward/Benefits - Commis Chef (Chichester):
- Salary of 17,680.00 per annum
- Great tips and company benefits
- Paid overtime
- Great career progression opportunities
- Live in accommodation available if required
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.