Commercial Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£32000 - £36000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Grant Lewis|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 12:30|
You will work closely with the Head of Commercial Finance and Reporting, Operational teams and the Group's sites to proactively identify issues and opportunities to drive the profitability and efficiency of the group.
You will be responsible for:
• Driving the profitability of the surgeries through detailed forensic analysis of all site profit and loss accounts to identify issues and opportunities, then with the Head of Commercial Finance, drive through actions and resolutions
• Investigative approach to accounting
• Ensuring that all key financial issues are highlighted and discussed with clear actions to resolve
• To work with the Management Accounting team to deliver accounts to the required standard and accuracy
• Clear communication of complex financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders
• To assist with the calculation of performance related bonuses
• To assist with the creation and analysis of return on investment cases
• Project work as allocated by the Head of Commercial Finance, Group Chief Financial Officer and Chief Executive – UK
What you need to be great at this role:
• Minimum AAT Level 4 Qualified and already started professional accountancy such as CIMA / ACCA
• Must have at previous commercial finance experience in a large company
• Must have analytical experience and the ability to turn financial data into useful information
• Excellent IT skills including intermediate/advanced Excel, proficient PowerPoint and confident on various management reporting systems
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience of OpenAccounts would be an advantage
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's