|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Sales|
Salary £20k+ depending on experience
It is essential that the successful candidate holds a full UK driving licence.
A position has recently arisen for a Parts Sales Advisor to join a busy team within a European leader within the Automotive industry.
The successful candidate should have previous experience working within a similar background.
• Take orders over the telephone, up selling to increase invoice value
• Outbound calling to raise customer awareness and achieve higher sales
• Build long-term rapport with local customers
• Actively promote offers, discounts and customer competitions
• Limit credits and returns by ordering and sending the right parts, first time
• Punctual, organised and efficient whilst working towards deadlines
• Pro-active and enthusiastic when speaking with customers
• Demonstrate empathy towards customers
• Have previous experience in a similar contact centre environment
The successful candidate must have a professional telephone manner and possess excellent communication, organisation & time management skills.
• 20 days' Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays per annum (for Full Time positions)
If you believe you have the exact experience we are looking for and would like to be part of an exciting ever growing company, please apply.