Commercial Service Supervisor- London - £45k
|Job Title:||Commercial Service Supervisor- London - £45k|
|Salary:||£42000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Craigen|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 13:25|
We are currently representing one of London’s leading building service companies, established for over 30 years and has over 70 multi-disciplined engineers.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Outline of Commercial CSD Supervisor duties (specific):-
- Day-to-day responsibility supervising a team of heating/PPM engineers.
- Work alongside admin team in order to provide and uphold first class service expected by clients.
- To provide technical support and knowledge.
- To carry out planned maintenance work in accordance with Smith and Byford scheduling.
- To attend site meetings with contracts managers for technical support.
- To carry out routine inspections and competency checks of engineers and where necessary follow up with tool box talks/in house training.
- Ability to deal with technical issues and other problems escalated by engineers.
- Ensure staff training and development needs are established through the appraisal and review processes alongside departmental managers.
Outline of Commercial CSD Supervisor duties (General):-
- Outline of Commercial Supervisor duties (General):-
- Maintaining set standards in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 an other relevant legislation.
- Ensuring all on-site quality assurance procedures are adhered to.
- Working alongside other Smith and Byford staff and trades.
- Providing accurate reporting information for further repairs or installation.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- To represent company in client facing situations.
- Promote continual review and improvement of services by creating an environment in which staff are encouraged to use their initiative and creativity for the benefits of customers.
Required Skills for the role
Commercial ACS qualifications would be preferred but are not essential.
Domestic ACS qualifications an advantage.
OFTEC oil and/or Commercial Catering qualifications would be preferred but are not essential.
Ability to solve problems with all aspects of HVAC field.
Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions.
Able to use MS Office & Outlook.
Understanding of engineer’s diary system.
Current UK driving licence.
25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
Van, fuel card, phone and laptop
£45k basic salary
Hours Mon-Fri 08:00- 17:30
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Gas Engineer – London & Home Counties
£42000 - £43000 per annum
Fabric Project Manager- Chatham Barracks- £45k
£400000 - £500000 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£18000 per annum
£9.58 per hour