|Salary||£20000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The role of the Commercial Project Assistant is to ensure the business maintains commercial practice and an accurate project cost control by good planning and organisation with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Monitoring contracts and ensuring that all customer billings / contract variations are raised & logged in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Supporting the Senior Project Managers, Project Manager and Commercial Finance Managers to deliver and maintain accurate project cost control.
- Business Partnering with key personnel to understand key cost/revenue drivers and variances to budget and drive out unnecessary costs.
- Assist Supporting the Senior Project Managers, Project Manager and Commercial Finance Managers with monthly forecasting in partnership with Operational Heads.
- Drawing up variation Orders and other project documentation for customer and subcontractor contracts under direction of Senior Project Manager.
- Working with stakeholders to identify, plan and resolve issues and concerns.
- Recommend and help implement improvements to process and procedure
- Prepare commercial statistics for key stakeholders and support monthly reporting.
- Undertakes Personal and Professional Development
- Working with the company’s operations and contracts system