Commercial Plumber London
|Job Title:||Commercial Plumber London|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van, Fuel Card, Tools and PPE provided.|
|Start Date:||2018-12-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sam Wilson|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 16:06|
Are you looking for a commercial plumbing role with a basic salary of up £35,000 and opportunities to earn more through overtime and call out? We are leading property maintenance and installation organisation specialising in all types of service and maintenance and we are looking for a Commercial Plumber to join a well-established and driven heating maintenance team.
You will be expected to provide a comprehensive and timely repairs and installation service to communal heating systems in commercial and domestic dwellings. Engineers will be expected to diagnose faults, source relevant parts and carry out high quality repairs and maintenance in a professional manner and to the highest standards.
Successful candidates will have a number of years’ experience in the plumbing industry and will ideally have a background in commercial plumbing and heating having worked in environments like social housing. You will require a driven attitude and be able to work effectively both individually and as a part of a wider team.
What you'll need:
• City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 Plumbing
• Asbestos Awareness Training.
• Minimum 2-5 years experience in the industry.
• Excellent knowledge of communal plumbing and plant.
• Full clean diving licence.
• Good communication skills and a desire to deliver high quality work.
What you'll get:
• A highly competitive basic salary of between £30k-35k per annum based on experience.
• Opportunities to earn more through overtime and bonus + 20 days holiday
- 1 in 6 call out £100 standby min 4 hours per call
• A great working environment with an industry leading employer.
• Opportunity to progress and develop within company.
• The repair and installation of commercial heating parts to communal and shared dwellings in client owned properties.
• Duties will include replacing thermostatic valves, radiators, circulation pumps, and associated controls within the dwelling.
• Repair of pipework within the dwelling and re pipe as required ensuring tenant’s disruption is kept to a minimum.
• Excellent communication between yourself and the customer to ensure they are kept informed regarding the repair being carried out.
• Able to work competently as part of a team or individually to ensure works are completed on time and to a very high standard.
• Willing to work on call out as part of a team rota.
These roles are likely to be highly sought after and the positions will move quickly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Foot Mobile Commercial Plumber - up to £35,000
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Commercial Heating Supervisor £46,8500 London
£40000 - £46850 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Commercial Vehicle Mechanic
Up to £29759 per annum + bonus