COMMERCIAL PIPEFITTER - London - up to £42,000
|Job Title:||COMMERCIAL PIPEFITTER - London - up to £42,000|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Zan Saeed|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 17:25|
- Combustion Company
- Based in Woking.
- Turnover over £3million
- Up to 21 engineers across the business.
- London & Home Counties coverage.
- Flexible, Hard working Company.
SALARY & PACKAGE
£38,000 - £40,000
- Engineer gives an hour each way, then all travel is paid.
- Van & Fuel Card
- Tools, Uniform, PPE
- 1 in 9 Call Out - £150 standby / Door to Door when called out
- Lots of Overtime Paid at Time & a Half
A Mobile Commercial Pipe Fitter, covering London & the Home Counties.
You will be working on Commercial Plant Rooms within Residential Blocks.
Monday – Friday
8 – 5 (flexi hours) – can access sites at 7am.
Your duties will include:
- Diagnose system faults
- Commercial pipe fitting
- Commercial isolation
- Fitting/ Installation of commercial pipework.
- Identifying/ cleaning strainers.
- Stripping/ cleaning of plate heat exchangers.
- Changing and servicing of pumps, valves etc.
- Venting of heating risers.
- maintenance on radiator, valve problems, domestic plumbing work and mechanical work
- Replacing Commercial Boilers.
- Working with Steel & Copper pipe.
- Mobile Heating, commercial pipe fitter/mechanical engineer with experience of wet system in both modern and aged large residential blocks and commercial buildings running from a central plant room. A highly varied job.
- Understanding of both gravity and pressurised, single, two pipe, ladder and district distribution systems.
- Pipe work from ½” to 4” covering galv, iron, steel, copper, plastic, composite etc., to include mapres or similar systems.
- Working knowledge of pumps, pressure and expansion vessels, DMZ valves, basic mechanical maintenance of plate exchangers, strainers, side stream filtration systems.
- Ability to fault find on building related heating, hot and cold water distribution problems.
- Works may involve emergency repairs, breaking out of walls and floors to access pipe work.
- Role will involve planned mechanical maintenance on non-electrical or gas systems, with a high proportion of reactive and quoted works, which may involve minor domestic plumbing in residential apartments, typically radiator and valve problems, crossover chasing and rectification etc.
- Full driving license
- Minimum Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City & Guilds / NVQ 2-3
- Min 5 years’ experience
- Strong Commercial experience who has worked within commercial plant rooms
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
PLEASE CONTACT ZAN SAEED ON 020 7932 2800 / ZSAEED @ RGB.CO.UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MOBILE AC ENGINEER– SE LONDON & KENT – UP TO £40K
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Mobile AC Engineer - London - Door To Door Travel
£36000 - £39000 per annum
Mobile AC Engineer– London & Essex– Door to Door
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Commercial Vehicle Technician
£15.79 - £21.00 per hour + 10% bonus