|Salary||£48000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
The Commercial Manager provides commercial support throughout the business, ensuring that the financial and commercial interests of the Business are optimised.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Commercial Team.
- Supports compilation of strategic single or multi-site tracking/forecasting of site sales.
- Co-ordinates a team of estimators and engineers
- Manages contract changes
- Provides contractual governance throughout the lifecycle of contracts, working closely with the Programme Management team to administer requirements.
- Manages pre and post contract commercial administration
- General adherence to the export policies and procedures as defined in the Export Compliance Manual.
- Sales forecasting/System Price Lists
- Proven commercial background and strong technical knowledge with Manufacturing
- Strong MS Excel experience for data and formula analysis
- Project Management skills
- Negotiation skills
- GCSE's Grades A - C
- Educated to degree level or above/equivalent experience (desirable)
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment desirable
Please call direct 01332 363000 or click to apply