COMMERCIAL GAS ENGINEER – MANCHESTER
|Job Title:||COMMERCIAL GAS ENGINEER – MANCHESTER|
|Salary:||£33000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Hitchman|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 10:23|
An exciting opportunity has come up for a commercial gas engineer to join a progressing and growing company.
As a business, they are well established and have been operating for over 30 years in London. They have over 30 HVAC engineers and 10 commercial gas engineers operating in London.
Earlier this year they opened up a Manchester division and have since grown from strength to strength.
They are now looking to bring in a commercial gas engineer to join the team, who wants to take on the road of Lead Engineer and then Contracts Manager.
The role will initially be very hands on, with an area of cover from Manchester to Leeds. Working on their whole portfolio of contracts.
- HVAC Specialist Company
- Based in Manchester & Crayford
- Running for over 30 years
- Privately owned business
- £4mil turn over
- Employ over 30 HVAC Engineers & 10 Commercial Gas Engineers as a business
- A lot of sub contract work for CBRE - biggest client
- Also some multi tenanted office space
- Up to £37k
- Van and fuel card
- 25 days holiday + bank Holidays
- Door to Door Travel paid at £7.50 an hour = circa £3900 (per year)
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's