|Salary||£30000 - £33000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Static- Fulltime- 40hr week- Company Van- 25days holiday +bank holidays
Are you a gas engineer who specialises in commercial gas systems? If so are you interested in working for one of the most successful Facilities Management Specialists with an international presence?
FMC Network are proud to be working with one of the most outstanding TFM's, assisting them to find an excellent commercial gas engineer based in West Midlands on a full time permanent basis.
Main Responsibilities will include:
• All Gas Appliance PPM and reactive works required on a commercial site
• To safely and efficiently maintain and repair plant and equipment
• To carry out diagnostic and fault finding
• To carry out basic building services/ fabric engineering maintenance
Successful Engineer MUST HAVE:
• Commercial Gas Tickets
• Relevant work experience on Commercial Gas systems
• Full UK driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the industry offering excellent career opportunities and stability.
For any more information or applications contact Amarah Ranger at Amarah.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01214505000