|Salary||Competitive Salary||Sector||Professional & Admin|
As Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for leading and developing a team of finance professionals whilst overseeing the effective exchange of commercial finance support across the business.
Key duties of this position will include:
• Delivery of key reports and management information such as KPIs, stock, overheads
• Provision of profit and financial metrics to functions such as marketing and sales
• Initiate and oversee the investment appraisal process
• Lead the budget and forecast cycle for the commercial units
• Business partner to the wider organisation in the way of insightful analysis to support the long term business strategy
• Oversee the commercial finance team by conducting 1-2-1s, staff development plans and daily guidance
• Working closely with brand managers identifying key trends and new business opportunities
To be considered for this highly desirable position, the successful candidate will have the following key attributes:
• ACCA / CIMA or ACA Qualification
• Relevant commercial experience within FMCG
• Strong leadership and team management skills
• Able to deliver financial information to a high standard for senior management
• Advanced Excel with some financial modelling experience
This rare exciting opportunity is a chance to work for an award winning business which can offer fantastic working conditions and staff perks such as discount on well-known products. The company have ample car parking available onsite or can be accessed by public transport. The position is being recruited on a long term contract basis of 12 months and is to start as soon as possible.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.