|Salary||£60000 - £65000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The main responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Manager include:
• Overseeing and managing the financial performance of the contracts providing support and challenge to the delivery teams
• Producing timely and accurate financial information including management accounts, annual budget, quarterly forecasts and contract review financial data
• Being the finance lead for contract extensions, customer proposals, business cases and completion estimates
• Producing analysis and commentary on the performance of the contracts
• Managing a team of Commercial Finance Analysts ensuring accuracy and timeliness of financial information
• Team development and motivation
• Supporting the Finance Director in defining and delivering the financial strategy of the division
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with strong commercial finance skills and demonstrable team management experience.
The company offer excellent career progression opportunities as well as a great benefits package that includes a car allowance, bonus, pension and healthcare.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.