Commercial Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Peter Bull|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 16:18|
The Commercial Finance Analyst will support the brands with forecasting, budgeting and commercial analysis, liaising closely with the sales and marketing teams.
The key responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Analyst include:
• Business partnering the sales and marketing teams to add and drive value, ensuring financial viability and return of investment of advertising and promotional initiatives
• Developing and delivering financial and commercial reporting for senior management
• Proactively challenging business assumptions and using commercial analysis to drive business change
• Using financial systems efficiently to produce timely and insightful reports (SAP, CPM, BI, Door P&L, SmartView)
• Providing monthly commentary on brand results
• Ad hoc analytical analysis as required
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with previous experience of working in a similar commercial finance role with strong business partnering and analytical skills.
In addition to a great working environment and opportunities to progress your career in a large international organisation, the remuneration package includes bonus, product allowances and pension.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's