|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The key activities of the Senior Commercial Finance Analyst include:
• Developing a suite of KPIs to measure operational performance, track performance vs budget, forecast and prior year
• Producing, analysing and presenting accurate management information to the operational and leadership teams
• Providing insightful commentary to the COO and leadership team on KPIs and making recommendations on performance improvement
• Supporting the development of the sales strategy across sales channels
• Working with the transformation team to assess the impact of change projects on operations
• Developing the financial budget and monthly forecast for operations, liaising with the operations mangers and finance team
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with strong commercial finance skills gained in a similar analytical business partnering role.
It's a great time to join the company as it embarks on a period of ambitious growth and positive change in a high profile role.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.