|Job Title:||Commercial Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £58000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Thomas|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 16:22|
This listed business is a forward thinking, leading name in their field and offers unrivalled career prospects outside of London and represents an ideal first or second move for a practice trained qualified accountant (Ideally Big 4 or mid-tier).
This is a true partnering role which gives the opportunity to work with commercial stakeholders across the business and deliver critical financial information to drive the business forward.
On offer is a competitive starting salary, bonus structure, agile working and a flexible benefits package. This position does require travel between multiple sites on a semi-fixed schedule.
The key responsibilities of the Commercial Accountant are but not limited to:
• Analysis of revenue and margin, specifically relating to product performance, specific business units and external partners
• Preparation of budgets and forecasts for individual business units and analysis vs budgets
• Provide in-depth variance analysis to board explaining any key reasons for budget vs targets
• Production and maintenance of a commission framework model
• Review internal processes and procedures to make changes to improve the control environment
• Provide commercial support to senior stakeholders when negotiating new contracts
• Financial statement preparation
• Providing ad hoc support to the wider finance team
Working out of newly refurbished offices that are easily accessible via public or private transport, this role involves involve senior management and stakeholder engagement on a daily basis giving plenty of commercial exposure.
The popular demand and potential of this role requires the applicant to have an excellent degree educated academic background and to have experience of working within an accountancy practice where an ACA or ACCA qualification was obtained. As well as being ACA or ACCA Qualified, IFRS and UKGAAP reporting process exposure would be beneficial.
The company's historical presence and bright future requires motivated individuals with good interpersonal and communication skills to enrich its exciting finance department.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's