• Provide financial support across the company for heads of department with budgets, spend and forecasting
• Ownership of the budgeting, forecasting and month end reporting, including creating budget pack, monthly variance analysis and performance
• Review and potentially enhance the weekly costing reports to include performance KPI's in production such as throughput ratios, inventory turnover, return on assets, labour productivity, etc
• Deliver robust and insightful performance and business information to the Board
• Challenge spend to drive business efficiency
• Review processes and oversee implementation of improvement systems and internal controls
• Seek to improve management information packs to include monthly performance
• Support the Group Accountant with month and year end process including liaising with auditors
• Support CFO with any other adhoc requests
• Experience in FMCG and knowledge of production/wholesale an advantage
• CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualification desirable
• Knowledge of UK GAAP an advantage
• Strong/excellent excel skills
• Knowledge of MS AX an advantage
• Strong communication skills and comfortable with working at all levels of business
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.