COMBUSTION ENGINEER - £45,000 - LONDON
|Job Title:||COMBUSTION ENGINEER - £45,000 - LONDON|
|Salary:||£42000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Hitchman|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 15:56|
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Up To £45,000
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- Company PDA for Business Use
- Uniform, PPE
- After 6 month probationary period, inclusion into the company Employee Benefit Scheme Inc. contributory pension scheme and Attendance Bonus Scheme (Extra 3 days holiday if no sick in the holiday year)
- I am currently representing a well-established building service company based in Dartford.
- Been operating for over 18 years
- Employs 70 engineers within London & Home Counties
- 4 UK Offices
- Public and private sector from Commercial, Health, Finance, Education and Rail with notable customers such as Kings College London, University College London, Standard Bank, NHS and Westminster Schools.
- Portfolio of customers which ranges in value from £5,000 to £2million.
- A role has opened up for a combustion engineer to join the business.
- This is a mobile role, where you will be covering London & The Home Counties on a mobile basis.
- Carrying out service, maintenance & breakdown to commercial heating equipment within commercial buildings.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Door Entry Engineer - London
£26000 - £28000 per annum
Civil Engineer - Central London
£35000 - £42000 per annum
Mobile AC Engineer – London – 36k
£30000 - £36000 per annum
Junior Fire Alarm Engineer – London
£22000 - £27000 per annum
Mobile Fire & Security Engineer – London
£27000 - £33000 per annum