- Job Reference: 00039140-1
- Date Posted: 16 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £20,000 to £22,000
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Do you want to join the leading independent provider of utility networks?
BUUK Infrastructure know that our greatest asset is our staff, and we are a company that our people feel proud to be a part of. The passion and commitment shown by every member of our team allows us to succeed in our mission statement – “To deliver consistently high-quality service to customers to earn their long-term loyalty to BUUK.”
BUUK Infrastructure are currently recruiting for a Collections Advisor to be based at our office in Cardiff. This is a full time, permanent position. Our opening hours are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, and Saturdays 9am-1pm with a mixture of shifts covering these hours.
While experience working in collections or within contact centres is not essential, the ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience and be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. You will have excellent listening skills and the ability to build rapport with customers, displaying a positive and proactive attitude, even when under pressure.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to continue their career and join a company that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work®.
While the main objective of this role is to always provide exceptional customer service and be a brand advocate, further responsibilities will include –
* Proactively contact customers to chase payment
* Dealing with both (B2B) Business to Business and (B2C) Business to Consumer customers
* Show understanding and discretion of our customers situations
* Liaise with 3rd party debt collectors where necessary
* Ensure customer records are updated accurately and in a timely manner
* Use your initiative to identify problems and resolve customers enquiries first time, every time
* Represent the company to a high standard and protect our reputation
Along with a rewarding working environment we offer a competitive starting salary, pension and life assurance. We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus the opportunity to purchase more through our flexible benefits scheme), corporate perks (reduced cinema tickets and discounts at high street shops), and wellbeing assistance (24-hour helpline and counselling service).
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please get in touch.
Due to the current on-going Coronavirus pandemic, we understand there may be questions about working from home and our offices. BUUK and its group carefully monitor government guidelines and are proud to operate COVID secure offices.
We currently offer a mixture of office and remote working for positions where possible and are taking precautions to ensure all of our staff are safe. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss this further