Collections Advisor - Customer Care Advisor (Fraud) B
|Job Title:||Collections Advisor - Customer Care Advisor (Fraud) B|
|Salary:||£10.12 per hour, Benefits: Flex Pay, Pay progression, Annual Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Craig Kerr|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 10:18|
The role itself involves:
- Handling customer calls (inbound and outbound) across Banking Service and a specialist skill area, in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
- Colleagues must demonstrate the ability to undertake a meaningful , unscripted conversation with our customers.
- Building a good rapport with our customers to deepen/develop the customer relationship and actively look to meet our customers' financial needs by promoting suitable services and products.
- Demonstrating the ability to deal with customer complaints with empathy and in a manner compliant with all internal and external regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill base:
- Demonstrate core Lloyds Banking Group values & behaviours as an active team member.
- Contribute to and support team continuous improvement and operational excellence activities to deliver tangible and sustainable benefits
- Good problem solving skills.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all regulatory and compliance changes, evidencing an ability to apply this knowledge whilst identifying Customers needs.
- Previous Customer Service experience.
- Microsoft software processes e.g. word, excel.
If you feel that you meet the criteria and would like to be considered for the role please respond to this ad by submitting your CV below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's