|Location||Malvern, Worcestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Overtime||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Coffee Shop Supervisor for our client based in Malvern.
This is a full time position, 40 hours over 5/7 days per week with some weekends and evening shifts required. The shop is open 8am-7pm and shifts will be 8 hours within these times.
You will be leading a small team of staff, helping to produce and serve, high quality, fresh cooked hot snacks as well as coffees and teas. This is a small but busy operation, open to both the general public and private customers.
Your responsibilities will include
- Managing the team to ensure standards are always kept high
- Working with other hospitality management on day to day operations such as rotas, stock control and health and safety
- Supporting the hospitality managers with administrative duties to ensure smooth running of the service
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Experience in the service industry
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Strong communication skills
Due to the nature of the site you must be willing to undergo a new DBS check, the cost of which will be paid for by the client. If successful at interview your start date will depend on this document being processed. This can take 1-4 weeks.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please apply with your CV. If you would like more information then please either email or call directly on 01905 7824549