|Location||Kingston upon Thames||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£24000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Location: Kingston Upon Thames
Do you experience working in coffee stores, have management experience and want to take the next step up? Are you an experienced store manager who is looking for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting for a store manager to work for a large franchise store based in Kingston.
As a Store Manager you will take ownership of your own store, providing great customer service and the best standards of coffee and food. On top of that you'll be a brand and cultural ambassador in everything you do.
• Accountability over health and safety in the store for customers, team members and team visitors
• To recruit, train, coach, develop and retain the team members to ensure that they deliver brand standards and an unbeatable customer experience as well as achieving their full potential
• To ensure all marketing updates and new POS are implemented and maintained effectively
• To work with area/peer group to share best practice and support RDM with other activities within the region
• Hold regular team meetings to communicate all key information
• Love the challenge of meeting business targets
• To take overall accountability for managing the stock and order systems for food & consumables ensuring that the store has 100% supply of items for the customer whilst delivering the budgeted margins/profit
The candidate will be given a two week induction training to help them adjust to the way the coffee shop operates and will continue to receive support thereafter.
If you're interested in the role, please give me a call on 0121 450 5000 and ask for Frank at FMC Network