CNC Turner (Programmer)
|Job Title:||CNC Turner (Programmer)|
|Contact Name:||Toby Patterson|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 17:30|
My client, a leading manufacturer of bespoke components, currently seek a CNC Turner/Lathe Programmer at their site in Reading.
The successful CNC Turner/lathe programmer, setter and operator should possess experience with the following:
- Fanuc controlled machines.
- CNC Lathes - Particular experience working on Nakamura, Ajax, CMZ and Spinner lathes would be beneficial
- Working to fairly close tolerances, as tight as 0.02mm.
- Machining of bespoke components varying in size from 3mm diameter up to 500mm diameter.
- An engineering background aerospace, defence or similar.
- Competent on conventional/manual lathes
The role is remunerated with a competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package. Not only this but it is an opportunity to join a highly reputable employer.
For more information please contact Tobias at Omega on 01453 852 552
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£10.00 - £13.00 per hour
£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
£24000 - £30000 per annum
£24000 - £40000 per annum
£28000 - £32000 per annum