|Location||Reading, Berkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
My client, a leading manufacturer of bespoke components, currently seek a CNC Turner/Lathe Programmer at their site in Reading.
The successful CNC Turner/lathe programmer, setter and operator should possess experience with the following:
- Fanuc controlled machines.
- CNC Lathes - Particular experience working on Nakamura, Ajax, CMZ and Spinner lathes would be beneficial
- Working to fairly close tolerances, as tight as 0.02mm.
- Machining of bespoke components varying in size from 3mm diameter up to 500mm diameter.
- An engineering background aerospace, defence or similar.
- Competent on conventional/manual lathes
The role is remunerated with a competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package. Not only this but it is an opportunity to join a highly reputable employer.
For more information please contact Tobias at Omega on 01453 852 552
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.