|Location||Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£11 - £12 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
They require a CNC Turner - setter/operator, to read technical engineering drawings and set and operate CNC Lathes.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, selecting tooling, setting and operating the CNC machinery.
They will be involved in producing batch work and one offs.
We are looking for a CNC Turner - Setter/operator who ideally has the following skills:
* Extensive experience CNC Machining
* Experience with other control systems will be considered.
* Must be able to Set, and operate the machines.
* Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay.
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Potential career progression.
* Lots of overtime.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company
This is a days position offering a starting salary of between £11-£12ph.
For further details, please contact Sharon Staines at: - 01453 796619 or at
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.