|Job Title:||CNC Turner|
|Salary:||£25000 - £29000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon Staines|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 14:19|
They require a CNC Turner - setter/operator, to programme, set and operate CNC milling centres with Mazak control system.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, programming from scratch using Mazatrol, selecting tooling, setting and operating the CNC machinery.
They will be involved in producing batch work and one offs.
We are looking for a CNC Turner - Setter/operator who ideally has the following skills:
* Extensive experience of Programming CNC Turning using Mazatrol.
* Experience with other control systems will be considered.
* Must be able to Set, and operate the machines.
* Team Leader experience will be an advantage.
* Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay.
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Potential career progression.
* Lots of overtime.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's