|Job Title:||CNC Technician|
|Salary:||£30000 - £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Windle|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 13:04|
Skills and Experience required:
The ideal candidates must be time served with post qualification in a technical machining background. Experience in CNC Milling, Turning and Grinding. Experience in EDM Wire Machining and Die Sinking would be desirable.
- Must be proficient in the set up, operation and the adjustment of tool fixture offsets on 3 and 5 axis CNC machine tools.
- Is able to competently program Mazak and Fanuc control systems with knowledge of Live Tooling using G-Codes. Knowledge of programming Agie EDM Wire Machines and Die Sinkers would be desirable.
- Ability to interpret detailed engineering drawings and deliver conforming parts to tight tolerances.
- Working with the machining and grinding of various types of material.
- A detailed understanding of engineering drawings, selection of tooling, work holding and cutting/grinding strategy is essential.
- The ability to generate programs with the use of CAD/CAM & Post Processor using PTC-Creo is highly desirable.
- Highest standards of Health and Safety and Quality Assurance is essential. Must be able to check and inspect your own work.
- A good communicator at all levels, with the ability to integrate, support and self-motivate in a successful team.
- The ability to work unsupervised and on your own initiative when needed.
- The ability to work in both a high dependency CNC production environment and also jobbing shop/toolroom setting.
- Possess a positive Can-Do attitude and problem solving approach towards your work and the wider business.
£30'000 - £36'000 per year (dependent on experience)
Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 4.00pm Friday 7.30am - 12.30pm
In addition to a long term career prospect the position also offers:
- Generous Pension Scheme
- 33 days holiday (including public holidays)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 - £23000 per annum
£27090 - £32250 per annum
£10.00 - £13.00 per hour
£11 - £12 per hour
£24000 - £28000 per annum