|Job Title:||CNC Setter/Operator|
|Salary:||£10.5 - £12.08 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Georgia Farmer|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 10:32|
Main Responsibilities for the CNC Setter/Operator:
- To set and operate CNC machines for a high range of manifolds both in aluminum and steel.
- To be actively involved in the improvement of the cell team and team processes.
- To fully meet the Competency Profile for a CNC Setter/Operator.
- To set, machine, and inspect a wide range of manifolds
- To work in line with systems and processes defined within the ISO9001 & ISO14001 quality & Environmental standard.
- To be responsible for the quality and quantity of their own work.
- To comply with all environmental, health and safety policies and procedures (safety glasses / shoes / PPE / work wear etc.) reporting any relevant issues to line supervision
- Demonstrates an understanding of machining instructions
- Demonstrates a proficiency in measuring product tolerances.
- Ensure that all issued tooling is maintained and used correctly, and that lost or broken tooling is reported to Line Supervision
- To perform housekeeping, 6S and TPM activities as appropriate. To be aware of the process flow charts and department standards that are available and operate in line with them
If you are interested in the role please click APPLY!
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's