CNC Setter / Operator
|Job Title:||CNC Setter / Operator|
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Newey|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 12:47|
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Setter / Operator (Lathes) to join an established Engineering Company based in Dudley. You will be exposed to a variety of processes, technology and machinery working in a fast paced environment.
The key duties and Responsibilities will be as follows:-
• Setting and Operating various machines;
• Ability to perform machine set-up's;
• Work in line with the Client's H&S requirements;
• Use measuring equipment to produce quality accurate parts;
• Use best practice in machinery operations.
Our Client are looking for the following expertise from potential candidates:-
• Good understanding of Proto Trac and FANUC control;
• Experience of XZY or similar lathe machines;
• Read & understand Engineers drawings;
• Apprenticeship trained or time served;
• Able to hit the ground running.
Based on working day shifts working a 45 hour week (7:30-5:00 Mon to Thurs & 7:30-3:00 Fri), the remuneration package will include a starting salary of up to £26k, together with a company pension scheme and other benefits.
Please click apply to submit your details or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CNC Production Setter
£8.21 - £9.00 per annum
£9 - £10 per hour
£10 - £11 per hour + Overtime & ongoing work
£20000 - £22000 per annum
£23000 - £24000 per annum