CNC Setter Operator
|Job Title:||CNC Setter Operator|
|Contact Name:||Toby Patterson|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 17:29|
My client, an industry leading manufacturer, are currently recruiting for a CNC Turner/Lathe Setter Operator to joint their facility in Reading on a permanent basis.
The successful CNC Setter/Operator setter and operator should possess experience with the following:
- Fanuc controlled machines.
- CNC Lathes - Particular experience working on Nakamura, Ajax, CMZ and Spinner lathes would be beneficial
- Working to close tolerances
- Machining of bespoke components
- An engineering background aerospace, defence or similar.
- Competent on conventional/manual lathes
The role is remunerated with a competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package. Not only this but it is an opportunity to join a highly reputable employer.
For more information please contact Tobias at Omega on 01453 852 552
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CNC Setter Operator - Nights
£12 - £18 per hour
£10 - £11 per hour + Overtime & ongoing work
£23000 - £24000 per annum
£20400 - £23000 per annum
£11 - £12 per hour