|Job Title:||CNC programmer|
|Salary:||£9.50 - £10.50 per hour|
|Reference:||BAXI IND HLC 160118|
|Contact Name:||blueArrow Swansea|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 18:31|
This will be an immediate start and a full time position for the right individual.
Working hours as follows:
Monday to Thursday
7am - 15.30pm
7am - 13.00pm
Overtime is applicable if working over the weekends.
What we are looking for:
- To be able to program turning machines using Fanuc controls.
- To be able to write turning programmes directly onto the machine or via programming software
- Strong manufacturing experience
- Competent use of machinery
- Be motivated to complete individual jobs to the highest standard
- Work to tight deadlines to meet the demands of the business
- Follow job sheets accurately to ensure a quality product is produced for the customer
- Punctual and Reliable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Motivation and Determination to constantly improve your own working standards
- Ability to work as a team and individually when required
- Excellent communication skills
We are interviewing for this position immediately therefor if you have the relevant skills, please apply to this position if interested or alternatively call Hannah on 01792 475397.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's