|Job Title:||CNC Programmer|
|Salary:||£32448 - £40500 per annum + Plus 25% allowance.|
|Contact Name:||Alex Verdon|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 12:44|
The CNC programmer is responsible for providing programs in various programming languages to our setters on the shop floor for all our CNC machines. These should be presented to them in a way that requires minimal editing at the work center and will run in the most efficient manner.
You would be required to work closely with our design department to find the best way to achieve our customer's requirements in a timely manner.
- Providing production department with programs from engineering drawings;
- Construction of comprehensive setting notes to aid in the setting of CNC machines;
- Support New Product Introduction, costing and capacity.
- Lead a SMED type of approach to fixture design and change over
- Continuous improvement of program cycle times and tooling
- Production of basic tooling and clamping.
- Lead and introduce robust Preventative and Total Preventative Maintenance schedules
- Update programs when required
- Experience of 5 Axis programming;
- The ability to program with Siemens and Fanuc controls ;
- Self-motivated co-operative team player with a flexible attitude to work;
- Able to manage own work load, prioritise and complete tasks accurately within time scales;
- The ability to select the most effective tooling package to promote OEE;
- A high level of ownership for the performance of the work involved;
- Must be able to handle sudden variation planned work load;
- Tool room experience would be an advantage
- The ability to maintain deadlines whilst working under pressure.
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / 01793 317850
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's