CNC Operator (Milling)
|Job Title:||CNC Operator (Milling)|
|Salary:||£23500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Newey|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 14:26|
My client is a world leader in the forging and Machining Sector based in Halesowen and due to continuing business growth they are recruiting for a CNC Operator with Milling experience.
The successful candidate will Ideally have the following skills:-
• Experience of a forge/heavy environment;
• Knowledge of Siemens controls;
• Experience from working to Engineers drawings;
• Producing parts to specifications;
• Some machine set-up experience would be advantageous;
• Strong Health & Safety experience;
• FLT licence would be advantageous, but not essential;
In return, my client offers a great remuneration package with a starting salary of c£23,000 depending on experience, plus a shift allowance and other benefits.
Working a three shift pattern, Mornings, Afternoons and Evenings on weekdays only.
If you're interested in the position, please apply or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's