|Job Title:||CNC Operator|
|Salary:||£9 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-10-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nichola Jones|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2018 17:00|
Monday – Friday
Initially 8-5, Moving to 7-4:30 once training is completed
• CNC operation, including bar loading and inspecting products against technical drawings
• Cleaning of machines and work environment
• Manage material, consumable, equipment & machinery stock levels.
• To load parts, operate controls, set offsets, simple edits, deburring and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements.
• Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
• Training of shop floor production teams as required
• To produce high quality parts and components to company and customer standards, timescales and specifications
• To communicate with supervisor, engineers, production, quality and shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
• Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventive maintenance functions on equipment.
• Experience in operating CNC machines and the ability to program a Fanuc Control.
• Strong experience using measurement/inspection equipment including verniers, bore gauges, micrometres etc.
• Basic knowledge of reading drawings and specifications with an intermediate understanding of geometric tolerances and dimensions.
• Basic knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools also competent on all aspects of setting tools, including having an understanding of cutting speeds and feeds.
• Able to follow oral and written instructions.
• Able to perform basic math function.
• Highly motivated and have the ability to work well in a team.
• Problem solving.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
Please click apply now,
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's