|Salary||£10 - £13 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
The function of the role will be the set-up of fixtures, tooling, programmes and operation of 5 axis CNC Milling Machines to produce complex components with inspection to ensure they are acceptable to applicable quality standards.
The following experience is required:
- Strong setting and operating experience with CNC machining centres (Experience of Fanuc and/ or Mazatrol controls up to 5 Axis would be advantageous)
- Any ability to programme will also be a distinct advantage
- Ability to check components with gauges, measuring equipment or fixtures as per engineering drawings.
- Working within recognised quality standards
- Experience of carrying out SPC checks
Initial salary £10.89 p/h increasing to £12.10 p/h upon completion of competencies, you'll be working a day shift