|Job Title:||CNC Operator|
|Salary:||£12.05 - £24.10 per hour + 33 days holiday|
|Contact Name:||Monika Staseviciute|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 14:12|
CNC Setter / CNC Operator
Are you a skilled CNC Setter or CNC Operator with experience of precision turning and a thorough understanding of CNC control systems?
Are you looking for a future with a successful and global Company where you can develop your skills?
Are you looking for a permanent position?
Our Client manufactures a range of devices for the Aerospace, Defence, Automotive, Chemical, Oil and Gas Industries.
About the role:
- An opportunity has arisen for a CNC Setter / Operator to join our team - working 37 hours per week on a rotating shift basis, double days.
- This will be a temporary to permanent opportunity.
- Great rates of pay - up to £13.65 per hour, overtime after 37 hours 1.3*, Saturday 1.5* depending on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday (including Christmas shutdown), plus bank holidays.
- Canteen facilities.
- Free parking.
- Shift pattern - rotating mornings and afternoons.
- You will have previous experience using FANUC and/or OSP (Okuma) controls.
- Experience machining plastics would be an advantage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£11 - £12 per hour + Shift Allowance
£11.00 - £12.00 per hour
£10 - £11 per hour + Overtime & ongoing work
CNC Setter Operator
CNC Machine Operator
£27450 - £28830 per annum