CNC Millers and Turners - various shifts available
|Job Title:||CNC Millers and Turners - various shifts available|
|Salary:||Benefits + Bonus + Overtime + Shift Rates|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Kemp|
|Job Published:||December 27, 2018 12:25|
Crewkerne, Somerset - commutable from Yeovil, Taunton, Dorchester and Honiton.
Salary DOE plus excellent company benefits and bonuses.
We are currently recruiting for various CNC vacancies with a company in the Crewkerne area who are looking for CNC Millers and Turners. The purpose of this position is the programming, setting and operating of the CNC machines for the Milling and turning departments. The position is responsible for health and safety, quality and ensuring accurate data is recorded.
Main duties include:
* Maintaining specifications; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
* Maintaining equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
* Knowledge of CNC machines.
* Experience of programming, setting and operating CNC machines.
* Flexible to support other departments as required.
* Experience of setting and using inspection / metrology equipment.
* Attention to detail.
* Consistently and accurately perform repetitive tasks.
If you feel your experience can fulfill this role and would like to know more, please contact Acorn Recruitment in Yeovil and speak to Lucy for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CNC Millers & Turners
£24000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development
CNC Miller and Turner
Up to £29000.00 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£37000 - £42500 per annum
£26000 - £27000 per annum