|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£24000 - £28000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
We are looking for a CNC Miller who ideally has the following skills:
- Must have previous experience with setting and operating CNC Machinery.
- Have experience editing programs and setting jobs, competent with Fanuc Controls and Heidenhain.
- Having experience with Mazak or Matsuura machinery would be advantageous.
- Experience in achieving site quality standards and performing to health and safety standards.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be flexible and open in regards to working in new environments.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- Competitive pay rates with shift allowance available.
- Permanent position.
- Overtime available.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by phone on 01453 852 563.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.