|Job Title:||CNC Miller|
|Salary:||£22000 - £23500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Steve Newey|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 10:14|
My Client is a World leader in Forging and Engineering based in Halesowen who are looking for a CNC Miller to join their reputable business. The purpose of the role is to ensure quality machining of components using relevant procedures and methods, to ensure health and safety in the workplace and to provide training where necessary.
The main duties and responsibilities are as follows:-
• Producing parts as required to the specifications and drawings;
• Heidenhain controls;
• Setting one off components using clamps, angle plates, etc;
• Software use, modelling using Solidworks, programming using NCG Cam (Training will be provided on software);
• Marking off;
• Use of overhead cranes;
• Correctly identifying parts using hard stamping;
• Deburring components;
• Maintaining machinery, swarf removal, routine oiling and greasing etc;
• Carry out daily bookings;
• Adhere to and encourage health and safety methods and procedures;
• Inspection for all components throughout the process.
• Must have offline programming experience;
• Must have experience milling with 3 or more axis.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience of working within a forge manufacturing environment.
The role is based on working alternate Morning and Afternoon shifts. Excellent remuneration package is offered to include a starting salary of circa £22-23.5k (£10.84-£11.53ph), plus a shift premium (giving a potential OTE of £27-29k (plus overtime and an annual performance bonus).
If interested, please click apply or forward your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£11 - £12 per hour
CNC Miller - Night Shift
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development
£9.65 - £11.65 per annum
£10 - £12 per annum
£20000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development