|Job Title:||CNC Miller|
|Salary:||£12.87 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Williams|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 11:48|
- £12.87 per hour
- 8.00 – 16.30, Monday to Thursday
- 8.00 – 15.30, Friday
- Overtime paid at x1.3 Monday – Friday, x1.5 Saturday
- Free parking on site
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum, pro rata
- Programming, setting and operating various 3 & 4 axis machining centres with Hurco controls
- Producing detailed and complex parts to close tolerances in both low to medium batch runs from a range of materials, but mainly 303 stainless steel.
- Experience in CNC Milling - Operating/setting/programming CNC machines.
- A full understanding and ability to interpret drawings along with the proficient use of inspection equipment essential.
- Time served would be advantageous.
- Excellent work ethic.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£12.87 per hour
£22000 - £23500 per annum
£27300 - £29000 per annum
Night Shift CNC Miller
£12.00 - £13.00 per hour
CNC Miller - Night Shift
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development